Monday 22 August 2016

Story: The Church Accountant 18+ (Season 1 - Episode5)



After the meeting and everyone was about going home I got a buzz on my Whatsapp from Dcns. Emeka
Dcns. Emeka: Thank you for today. I overheard what you said about me at the meeting. I really owe you one and she inserted a heart smileyAs soon as I got to my office to close for the day I saw sis. Iyoaye
Me: Hey Milk Factory, what can I do for you?Sis. Iyoaye: Accountant e gbadun. I have beenwaiting for you about close to 3 hours ago. Ihave a date to attend and you are delayingme…
Me: so, you want to leave your husband abi?
Sis. Iyoaye: who be dat husband?Me: me, of course!We have been flirting on 2go and Whatsapp since the time I resumed. Even we’ve had phone-bleep. I had chatted with her during theservice that I want to sU-Ck her glory – holebaaaaddd.
As soon as she entered my office, I locked my office and grabbed her Weapons of Mass Defence from the back and started squeezing it
Sis. Iyoaye: Accountant, Please leave me alone o
Me: is it not what you want?
Sis. Iyoaye: (faces me) why have you kept mewaiting all this while?As soon as she said so my phone rang….When I saw the screen of the phone I discovered that it was the Head Pastor that wascalling me
Head Pastor: are you at home?
Me: I am still in the office sir.
Head Pastor: ok. Is Sis Iyoaye with you?
Me: yes sir.
Head Pastor: Please tell her to come and lock upthe Bookshop without delay
Me: OK sir. As soon as his call ended, I told her to go andlock the place up. Within three minutes, shehad gone and returned. As soon as she cameinside my office, she locked my office door and removed the top of her shirt. Funny enough,she did not put on any bra!When she was approaching where I sat, myphone started ringing
Sis. Iyoaye: Ignore the call….. I want you in menow…….
Me: Let me pick the call please. I promise you itwon’t be more than a minute.
Sis. Iyoaye: okAs soon as I picked the call,
Me: HelloCaller: It is me Dcns. Emeka
Me: Dcns. good day ma
Dcns.: Where are you? I am in front of your house
Me: (mogbe) I am still in the church ma.
Dcns.: I am on my way to see you (ends call)
Me: (holding iyoaye’s waist) I am sorry.
Dcns. Emeka is on her way to the church and I don’twant her to meet the 2 of us like this.
Sis. Iyoaye: Accountant why are you doing this to me I am ready to give you my body mylove and all but you don’t want to have time for me
Me: Iyoaye, it is not that. I promise to make itup to you.
Sis. Iyoaye: (hissed and dressed up) well, emi tin lo (I’m going home)She left and b@nged the door behind herI was brought back from my reverie by a knockon the door.
Me: (thinking it was Iyoaye that came back)Come inThe person opened the door and it was……..………Dcns. Emeka came into the office
Dcns. Emeka: kilode t’o si fi wa ninu office?(Why are you still in the office?)
Me: I am trying to collate the report for lastmonth and if I go home, I will just be sleeping.
But what I observed in Dcns. dressing is that she wore jean skirt with a top that barelyreached her waist and I was seeing her tummy.
Dcns.: I want to thank you for what you did forme today at the church meeting. Deep inside Iwas a bit skeptical if you will be given audiencebut I am happy the contract was awarded tome. Well, I wanted to come and meet you athome but you were still here…ok let’s gosomewhere?
Me: to collect tithe?Dcns.: u no well Accountant. We are going toMolete.
Me: ok ma.We left the church and went to Genesis Hoteland Suites Restaurant. When we got there, weordered what we wanted to eat and aftersettling down, and after eating for someminutesMe: Daddy and the Kids nko?
Dcns.: (smiles) Daddy and the Kids are in theStates…….and went on and on
Me: (shocked) why are you not with them?Dcns.: I am the one managing the family company. I only go to the states for vacation.
Me: No wonder.My phone dropped on the floor and as I bend topick it up, my eyes went to Dcns. laps. I saw she wore no p@nties and her holies werescrapped clean. Quickly I looked up the tableand when our eyes met
Dcns.: do you like what you just saw? (lookingat me seductively)
Me: (stammering) ye…ye…yes ma

No comments:

Post a Comment